Deepak bought a basket of mangoes containing 250 mangoes .
12 % of it found to be rotten ,
10% got crushed , how many mangoes were in good condition ?
Asked by kjnair16 | 21st Nov, 2016, 12:02: AM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 21st Nov, 2016, 09:07: AM
- WHAT WILL BE THE PERCENTAGE OF 20 UPON 30 INTO 100% & 10 UPON 30 INTO 100%.
- A man loses 20% of his money , After spending 25% of remainder , he has ₹480 left . How much money did he originally have ?
- 18g=_% of a kg
- You spent 7& 1/2 hours out of 24 hours at school. What percentage of a day is this ?
- 5% of rupees 350
- can u please solve the 8th question?
- Convert the following fractions into percentage 1) 1/8 2)3/5 3)2 3/40 4) 27/100
- 32% of the teachers in a school are females and the number of male teachers is 85 .find the total numbers of teachers in school.
- Arjuna ate 30% of a pizza and his friend ate 25% of it.How much is left?
- what is a rational number
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number