can you please explain and solve the example 4.8 of NCERT BOOK OF PHYSICS in detail?
Asked by modi72879 | 28th Nov, 2017, 06:57: PM
Hi, there are two example 4.8 in the NCERT textbook, one of them is a solved example
in the NCERT Physics Part - I page number 149 while the other one is an unsolved example from the exercise.
Please click on the below link to access the solution of exercise example 4.8:
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 30th Nov, 2017, 11:24: AM
- How can a person identify whether the magnetic field at a particular point is due to earth or due to some current carrying conductor?
- In what way, a wire carrying a current is differ from a wire, which carries no current?
- What is the limitation of Ampere’s circuital law?
- State ampere’s circuital law and express it mathmatically.
- Six parallel aluminum wires of small, but finite, radius lie in the same plane. The wires are separated by equal distances d, and they carry equal currents I in the same direction. Find the magnetic field at the center of the first wire. Assume that the current in each wire is uniformly distributed over its cross section.
- A horizontal overhead power line carries a current of 120 A in east to west direction. What is the magnitude and direction of the magnetic field due to the current 4.5 m south of the line?
- Plot and explain the graph for variation in magnetic field due to current through a long circular cylinder as we go from a point on the axix of cylinder to apoint lying outside it.
- If the current in each wire is 2 amperes and the distance of each wire from point P1 and P2 is 1 cm, what is the net magnetic field at the point P1 and P2?
- A z-axis directed very long wire of radius a carries a total z-axis directed current I. What is the magnetic field distribution, both inside and outside the wire, if the current is evenly distributed throughout the wire?
- A coaxial cable consists of inner conductor of radius 0.02 m and thin outer conductor of radius 0.06 m. What current is needed in this cable to produce a magnetic field of 10-5 T at a point located at a distance 0.03 m from the axis of the cable?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number