Pls help me out with this question with a proper solution.
Q) In a cross, AABbDdEEGg X AaBbddEegg, what will be the frequency of the genotype AaBbddEegg ?
Asked by pratikshyadashrkl | 23rd Apr, 2020, 12:19: PM
In a cross, AABbDdEEGg X AaBbddEegg ,
From each parent probability of each type of gamete is ½
Multiply individual probabilities
½ x ½ x ½ x ½ = 1/16
The frequency of the genotype AaBbddEegg is 1/16
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Apr, 2020, 01:05: PM
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
- Does variation occur in asexually reproducing organisms? Justify.
- what is clone
- Where is variation beneficial to the species but not necessary for individual?
- what's mean by heredity
- X chromosomes means
- recessive traits
- how is hereditary changes responsible for evolution
- Green and red colored seeds are recessive and dominant trait respectively. Out of F1 and F2 in which generation will the green seed appear, if both parents are not hybrid.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number