dear expert toppers team plaease help me in my study that
what is isotonic solution
Asked by Aryangupta2440 | 12th May, 2019, 09:08: AM
An Isotonic soloution referas to a solutions that have equal solute concentrations across a semipermeable membrane.
Osmotic pressure is also ame in both solutions across semipermeable membrane.
Example of isotonic solution is - Cleaning solution of contact lenses.
Answered by | 12th May, 2019, 06:28: PM
- to make a saturated solution 36 gram of sodium chloride is dissolved in 100 grams of water at 293K. find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature
- Whai is colloidal solution? Explain it with example.
- What is soluble ?
- What is dispersed face and dispersion medium in fumis stone
- What mass of potassium nitrate would be needed to produce a saturated solution of potassium nitrate in 50 grams of water at 313k
- define a solution?
- What do you mean by the terms: solute and solvent? Identify them in the following solutions: (i) Sugar solution (ii) Soft drinks.
- What is meant by the term unsaturated solution?
- Give difference between dilute and concentrated solution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number