Could you please tell me What are the types of fossils? and What are the methods to study about it.
Asked by venkat34 | 4th Jan, 2016, 09:24: PM
There are two types of fossils- the fossils from the body parts of organisms (hard structures like bones, shells, and teeth) and another is one is trace fossils which will be track record(track, a burrow, a nest, or even feces.).The methods include radiocarbondating, sandblasting, staining etc.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th Jan, 2016, 09:17: AM
- why vermiform appendix is called vestigial organ
- how can we say that birds are evolved from reptiles?
- What is the Use of fossils in terms of evolutionary relationship
- Distinguish between homologues organs and analogous organs
- Who is the common ancestor of chimpanzee and human being??
- Different between analogous and homologous organs?
- Morphological evidence means?
- Difference between analogous and homologous organ
- Differentiate between homologous and analogous organs with atleast 5 points( use only simple words)
- Explain the evolution process
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number