cossquare20 + cossquare70 / 2(sinsquare59 + sinsquare31) =2/k then find k.
Asked by Sthitaprajna Mishra | 28th Aug, 2014, 10:33: PM
Answered by Dharma Teja | 30th Aug, 2014, 01:11: AM
- if cos (40°-X)=30sin find the value of X
- evaluate cot (90-theta) -tan theta
- Evaluate cos48°cos42°–sin48°sin42°
- Evaluate cot 12 cot 38 cot 52 cot 60 cot 78
- If A and B are acute in right angled ABC, then sin2 A + sin2 B =
- If tan 7theta=cot(5theta–30degree),both angles are acute angles,find the value of theta
- How to evaluate without tables?
- tan1 tan2 tan3 ............tan89=1 what is the probability that a leap year selected at random will have 53 sundays if the polynomial x^4-6x^3+16x^2-26x+10 is divided by another polynomial x^2-2x+k gives reminder x+a . then find a and k.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number