Convert SI unit of angular momentum into CGS unit by dimensional analysis method.
Asked by thakursonali2000 | 13th Sep, 2015, 01:28: PM
The SI unit of angular momentum is kgm2s-1.
Hence, its dimensional formula is [M L2 T-1]
Now, we consider its numerical value as 1 kgm2s-1
According to the dimensional analysis method, the numerical value from one system of unit to another is
n1 [U1] = n2 [U2]
Here, n1 is the numerical value in SI units that is n1 = 1
So, now we have according to dimensional analysis that
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 13th Sep, 2015, 06:12: PM
- the error in the measurement of the side of a rectangle is 1% the error in the measurement of its area is
- star A is farther than star B. which star will have a large parallax angle
- How can we estimate the error in the combination of quanties
- find the percentage error in kinetic energy of a body having mass 60.0 plus minus 0.3 gram moving with a velocity 25.0 plus minus 0.1 CM
- how to mesurement leghnth
- There are 20 divisions in 4 cm of main scale. The vernier scale has 10 divisions. The least count of the instrument is?
- Hello mam. can you explain propagation of errors with an example?
- The length , breadth, and thickness of a block are measured as 125.5 cm, 5.0 cm, and 0.32 cm, respectively. Which one of the measurement is most accurate? Explain briefly.
- X=a^2√b÷C^3 whose value is 3% 2% 1% respectively then percentage error of x is
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number