Convert 25oC into Kelvin scale.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 20th Apr, 2015, 02:34: PM
K = oC + 273.15
= 25oC + 273
= 298.15 K
Answered by | 20th Apr, 2015, 04:34: PM
- The vapour density of a gas at 25 degree centigrade is 25.What will be its Vapour density at 50 degree centigrade?Explain.
- What factors are responsible for the existence of matter in three states?
- How gases can be liquefied?
- Convert 120 Fahrenheit into Celsius scale.
- Out of fluorine and nitrogen monoxide which one has the higher melting and boiling points? Explain.
- Which has a higher boiling point I2 or Br2?
- Which should have a lower boiling point H2O or H2S?
- What is the SI unit of temperature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number