Construct triangle ABCABC in which BC=5.2cm, angle B=60 degree, AB-AC=2.5cm
Asked by Nimmi | 20th Feb, 2019, 11:21: AM
1.draw BC = 5.2 cm
2. draw angle B = 60degree
3. from B mark D, such that BD =2.5 cm
4. join CD, draw perpendicular bisector of CD
5. extend it to meet up with the ray BX, name it as A
6. join AC
Answered by Arun | 23rd Feb, 2019, 09:23: AM
- Construct a triangle ABC where BC=5cm,angle B=30°and AC-BC=2cm.
- Construct triangleABC in which AB=5cm,AC–BC=2.5 angle AngleA=30°
- sir you did not teach how to construct triangles with given base,base angle and perimeter
- construct a ∆ABC whose perimeter is 10.4cm base angle are 45 and 120
- The perimeter of the triangle is 14.4 cm and the ratio of the length of its side is 2 is to 3 is to 4 construct a triangle
- Construct a triangle in which BC = 7cm, angle B = 75o and AB +AC = 13cm.
- Construct a triangle XYZ in which angle Y = 30o, angle Z = 90o and XY + YZ + ZX =11cm.
- If two sides of a triangle are unequal, the angle opposite to the greater side will be greater. Prove.
- Construct a triangle ABC in which BC = 8cm, angle B = 45o and AB – AC = 3.5cm
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number