Construct triangle ABC, in which A = 100o and B = 20o and CA = 5.4 cm.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Sep, 2016, 12:52: PM
Steps of construction:
1. Draw the line segment AC = 5.4 cm.
2. Draw an angle of 100o at A.
3. Since, Angle C = 180o - (100o + 20o) = 60o. So draw an angle of 60o at C.
4. Let the line AP and CQ meet at B.
5. Thus, ABC is the required triangle.
Answered by | 22nd Sep, 2016, 02:52: PM
- Construct a triangle ABC such that AB = 5 cm, BC = 6 cm and AC = 7 cm.
- Can a triangle PQR be constructed where PQ = 2 cm, QR = 3 cm and PR = 6 cm? Give reasons in support of your answer.
- Construct triangle ABC where AB = 5 cm, BC = 3 cm and ABC = 70o.
- Construct a triangle DEF in which DE = 5 cm, DF = 4 cm and D = 50o
- Draw a triangle ABC in which BC = 6 cm, B = 35o and C = 100o
- Draw a triangle ABC in which A = 50o, B = 40o and AB = 5 cm.
- Draw a triangle PQR, where PQ = 5.7 cm, P = 45o and Q = 30o.
- Draw a triangle XYZ, where XY = 4 cm, YZ = 4 cm and X = 60o
- Draw a triangle ABC, where AB = AC = 4 cm and B = 40o. Find C.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number