construct the quadratic equation. if the sum and the product of the roots are 3 and -2 respectively.
Asked by Saba | 13th Jan, 2018, 12:55: PM
Q.E:- x2-(Sum of zeros)x+Product of zeros=0
Q.E:-k(x2-3x-2)=0 (where k is any real no.)
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 16th Jan, 2018, 09:40: AM
- If the roots of the equation 3x^2+(9m+1)x+3(3m-2) =0 are reciprocal of each other, find the value of m.
- What is the maximum number of zeros of polynomial having degree k + 1 can be...
- If alpha and beta are the zeroes of the polynomial f (x) = x square -p (x+1) - c such that (alpha + 1)(P+1) =0. Find c?
- Check if x=-2 , x=-1 are the zeroes of the quadratic polynomials: (i) x^2-3x+2 (ii) x^2-3x-18
- If αand βare the two zero polynomial of the polynomial x ²-3x+2 find quadratic polynomial whose zeros are α+βand 1/α+1/β
- Find the number of polynomials having zeros as -3 and 7
- Find the values of a and b if x=-3 and x=2/3 are roots of the equation ax^2 +7x +b=0
- If alpha and beta are the zeroes of the polynomial p(x)=6×x×x+x-2,find 1÷alpha+1÷beta-alpha×beta
- If alpha and Beta are the zeroes of the polynomial x^2-p(x+1)-c, find the value of (alpha +1)(beta+1)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number