construct the angles of following 30 degree, 22 half degree and 15 degree
Asked by bhawindersaini | 10th Aug, 2020, 06:58: PM
A similar question has been answered previously.
To get the answer, click here
Answered by Renu Varma | 11th Aug, 2020, 10:55: AM
- Prove that through a given point, we can draw only one perpendicular to a given line
- When we are given base angle base length and difference of two sides in a triangle ,how will we know that when we have to make it simple aur extend it firm other side ...
- Drow an angle of 60' and bisect it
- Using a protractor, draw an angle of 70o and bisect it.
- Construct an angle of 45o at the initial point of a given line segment.
- Draw a line segment of length 5.8cm. Bisect it and measure the length of each part.
- Draw a circle with centre at point O. Draw its two chords AB and CD such that AB is not parallel to CD. Draw the perpendicular bisectors of AB and CD. At what point do they intersect?
- Draw an obtuse angle. Bisect it. Measure each of the angles so obtained.
- Draw a line segment of length 10cm and bisect it. Further bisect one of the equal parts and measure its length.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number