Construct a quadrilateral PQRS in which RS= 6cm, QR= 5cm, PQ=5cm, Angle Q=135 degree, Angle R= 90 degree. Measure PS.
Asked by Shawn | 14th Nov, 2015, 07:47: PM
Steps of construction:
1. Draw a segment QR = 5 cm.
2. From point R draw a ray RT such that angle TRQ = 90°.
3. With R as the centre, and radius = 6 cm, cut an arc at point S on ray RT.
4. From point Q draw a ray QV such that angle VQR = 135°.
5. With Q as the centre, and radius = 5 cm, cut an arc at point P on ray QV.
6. Join P and S.
PQRS is the required quadrlateral.
Measure of PS = 5.5 cm
Answered by Kajal Gupta | 16th Nov, 2015, 11:28: AM
- construct a quadrilateral pqrs in which pq=5.4, qr=4.6cm ,rs=4.3cm sp=3.5cm and diagonal pr =4 cm
- quadrilateral plan pl=4cm la=6.5cm angle p is 90 degree, angle a is 110 degree and angle n is 85 degree
- construct a quadrilateral abcd where ab = 5 cm angle A =135 ° angle B= 60° angle C = 45 °and BC = 6.2 cm . plz explain in video
- constract a quadrilateral having dimensions
- a quadrilateral has three acute angles each measuring 75 find the measure of 4th angle
- js b.
- Construct a quadrilateral ABCD in which AB = 3 cm, BC = 3.5 cm, CD = 4.1 cm, AD = 3.8 cm and diagonal BD = 5 cm.
- Construct a quadrilateral ABCD when AB = 3.6 cm, BC = 2.7 cm, AD = 3cm, AC = 4.8 cm and BD = 5 cm.
- Look at the figure and write the steps which are involved in its construction.
- Construct a kite LAZY with LA = LY = 6cm, AY = 8 cm and AZ = YZ = 7 cm.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number