Construct a circle such that it touches vertice A of Triangle ABC and also to touch the line BC
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 15th Nov, 2017, 05:42: PM
Steps of construction:
1) Draw triangle ABC of given measure.
2) Take D as mid-point of BC.
3) Join AD
4) Through A draw perpendicular OA to AB.
5) Draw perpendicular bisector of AC which meets OA at O.
6) Taking OD as radius, draw a circle which meets vertex A and line BC of triangle ABC.
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 28th Nov, 2017, 03:18: PM
- By using a ruler and compasses only, construct triangle ABC, in which BC=6.5cm., AB=5.5cm., AC=5cm. Construct the incircle of the triangle and record the radius of the incircle.
- Construct traingle abc on which bc is 4cm angle acb is 45 degree and perpendicular from a on bc is 2.5 draw cicumscribing of traingle abc
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number