Construct a Δ ABC in which AB = 6 cm, ∠A = 30° and ∠B = 60°, Construct another ΔAB’C’
similar to ΔABC with base AB’ = 8 cm.
Asked by jaiacharya18 | 18th Feb, 2019, 01:35: AM
1. draw triangle ABC as given
2. make an acute angle XAB
3. divide XA into 4 equal parts
4. join A3 to B
5. extend AB, and draw A4 B' || to A3 B
6. now draw B'C' || to BC
7. join AC'
Answered by Arun | 18th Feb, 2019, 10:50: AM
- Construct a triangle of sides 4,5,6cm and then a triangle similar to it whose sides are 2/3 of the corresponding sides of the first triangle
- Draw a line segment AB = 6 cm. Divide it externally in the ratio 3: 5
- Draw a line segment AB = 6 cm. Divide it externally in the ratio 5: 3. Justify the construction.
- Divide a line segment of length 7 cm into three parts in the proportion 2: 3: 4.
- Divide a line segment of length 9 cm internally in the ratio 4: 3. Also, give the justification.
- Divide a line segment of length 8 cm in the ratio 3:2.
- Construct a right angled triangle whose hypotenuse measures 6cm and the length of one of whose sides containing the right angle is 4 cm.
- Construct a triangle similar to a given triangle ABC such that each of its sides is two thirds of the corresponding sides of triangle ABC. It is given that BC= 6 cm, angle B = 50oand angle C = 60o.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number