Compounds are mixtures
Asked by Teja84659 | 28th Apr, 2018, 12:31: PM
A mixture is made up of different compounds and/or elements. When salt is added to water to make saltwater, it becomes a mixture.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 29th Apr, 2018, 03:04: PM
- Match the atomic number 4,14,8,15,19 with the each of the following : (a) A solid non metal of valency 3 (b) A gas of the valence 2 (c) A metal of the valence 1 (d) A non metal of the valence 4
- A homogeneous mixture made up of carbon
- What are MIXTURES??
- What are mixtures? Deply explain
- Differentiate between pure and impure subtance
- What are periods
- How is sodium chloride different from it's constituent elements
- Properties of sodium and zinc.
- What are elements
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number