Complete the following conversion indicating conditions-
i.Sodium Propanoate to ethane
Asked by tarinchpani | 14th Jan, 2016, 11:00: PM
When sodium propanoate is heated with soda lime (NaOH/CaO), ethane is obtained.
The reaction is given by,
Answered by Hanisha Vyas | 15th Jan, 2016, 12:57: PM
- People _____________ waste their food. 1)Shalln't 2)shouldn't 3)Mustn't 4)couldn't
- please tell the IUPAC names
- What is bone black in simple ?
- i want clarity on naming isomers as it has not been specified in the video
- How to know the number of isomers present in an organic compound ?
- how we give IUPAC name to compounds
- How can we know the number of isomers present in an organic compound?
- Explain functional group with examples.
- Give structure of Potassium acetate, ethyl acetate, dimethyl ethyl amine and N,N-dimethylacetamide.
- Do phenyl and phenol mean the same? Describe them.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number