Compare 3.33% into fractions.
Asked by archanagoel23 | 23rd Dec, 2015, 06:33: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 24th Dec, 2015, 09:12: AM
- convert the following ratio to percentage for 4:1
- In how much time will a sum of money double itself if invested at 8% simple interest per annum?
- A school team won 8 games this year against 4 game won last year. what is percent increase
- 8%children of a class of 25like getting wet in the rain .How many children do not like getting wet in the rain
- how to convert ratio to percentage
- Convert into percentage:- 8/32
- 700 m of the road which is 1 km long has been repaired find the percantage of the road which is yet to be repaired
- The C.P. of a T.V. is Rs 2,400 which is 20% below the marked price. If it is sold at a discount of 16% on the marked price, find the profit %.
- The population of a town increases by 6% annually. If the present population is 17490, what was it a year ago?
- Arashi's punch recipe calls for 9 liters of lemon-lime soda and 6 liters of pineapple juice. Rheanna's punch recipe requires 8 liters of lemon-lime soda and 9 liters of pineapple juice. Which recipe has a lower ratio of lemon-lime soda to pineapple juice?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number