CNG is replacing petrol when used as an automobile fuel.
Asked by arajeevshashank | 10th Jun, 2018, 09:03: AM
CNG can be made as it is a renewable source of energy. It is also very cheap as compared to petrol.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 10th Jun, 2018, 11:49: AM
- Describe the process of formation of petroleum
- Why LPG not react with due to Sun?
- most abundant elements in earths crust and atmosphere.
- mention the composition of lpg and cng and write their formula
- How is fossil fuel linked to global warming?
- How is natural gas formed?
- Why is crude petroleum sent to a refinery?
- Where is liquefied petroleum gas mostly used?
- Why is petroleum sometimes called 'black gold'?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number