classify satellites . which kind of satellite very useful ? why ?
Asked by jackfitnessstudio15 | 11th Jun, 2019, 10:09: PM
There are two types of satellites:
1. Natural satellites
2. Artificial satellites
Artificial satellites are useful as they have many applications. the application of artificial satellites are as follows:
1. Artificial satellites are used for survey of natural resources of Earth.
2. They are used for spying for military purposes.
3. They are used for collecting information about other planets, galaxies etc.
4. They are used for communication such as long distance transmission of television, radio programmes, internet etc.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th Jun, 2019, 11:09: AM
- What happens when a Meteorites falls on the Earth?
- Asteroid are found between the planets
- What is a comet? How does it appear?
- After how many years can we see Halley's comet? When was it seen the last time?
- Why the bright streak of light only lasts for a very short time?
- What is a meteorite? How does it help the scientists?
- What are artificial satellites? Name the first Indian satellite.
- Which two planets have asteroids between them?
- What happen to meteors when it enters the earth’s atmosphere?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number