Classify Labeo with reasons
Asked by kpbhake | 29th Oct, 2017, 08:20: PM
Species- Labeo rohita
The classifictaion of fish is done due to the presence of cartilage(cartilagionous fishes) and bones (bony fishes). So, Labeo rohita is a fresh water bony fish.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 30th Oct, 2017, 08:36: AM
- state the important of air bladder in Pisces.
- Is development direct or indirect in cnidaria and chondrichthyes and cyclostomata? Is fertilization external or internal in cnidaria, annelida and cyclostomata?
- Name the fish which has an electric organ.
- Why do cartilaginous fish swim constantly?
- Name the organ which regulates buoyancy in Rohu.
- Which two sub-phyla are collectively referred to as protochordates?
- Name the reptile which has a four-chambered heart.
- State the difference between urochordates and cephalochordates with reference to the notochord.
- What is the most unique characteristic of mammals?
- Enlist the characteristic features of Petromyzon as representative of class Cyclostomata.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number