Classify animals on the basis of body cavity or coelom.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
On the basis of body cavity or coelom animals are grouped into:
i. Acoelomates: These animals do not posses any coelom as the space between the body wall and the digestive tract is filled with parenchymatous tissue.
ii. Pseudocoelomate: The organisms of this group have a coelom but this coelom does not arise from the mesoderm and is not lined by epithelial cells.
iii. Coelomates: The organisms of this group have a true coelom which originates from the mesoderm and lined by epithelial cells of mesodermal origin.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Sir can you please explain the animal kingdom in an easy way???
- Are tetrabalstic organisms there?
- what do you mean by hierarchy?
- What is means by Animal kingdom
- write the breif account on animilia
- Write all the points for the basis of classification of animal kingdom.
- What is mesoglea?
- Name the two groups of animals which have been classified on the basis of origin of mouth.
- Differentiate between protostomia and deuterostomia.
- What are the characteristic features of animals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number