Circular part in the centre of retina of human eye is called??

Asked by  | 22nd Jan, 2012, 10:28: PM

Expert Answer:

Its called blind spot.

Answered by  | 23rd Jan, 2012, 09:04: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.