circle the odd one out
Asked by SATYEN | 6th Apr, 2017, 11:20: PM
Wool, Silk, Hemp, Jute
In the above example, all the given fibres are natural fibres. Of which wool and silk are animal fibres and hemp and jute are plant fibres. It is difficult to circle one odd man out from the given choices.
Gaddi, Lohi, Bakharwal, Chamba
In the above example, Lohi and Bakharwal are breeds of sheep. Chamba is a breed of goat. Gaddi is a breed of sheep as well as goat. It is difficult to circle one odd man out from the given choices.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 7th Apr, 2017, 11:15: AM
- what is the process to obtain silk
- silk is natural fibre yes or no
- what is silk
- What is the incubation period of silk moth about?
- Where are larvae kept in the process of rearing?
- Wool is natural fibre yes or no
- discovery of silk
- Differentiate between the larva stage and pupa stage in the life cycle of a silk moth.
- Q. Cocoons are kept under sun. Give reasons. Q. Rearing and selective breeding of sheep is done. Give reasons. Q. Wool yielding animals have thick fur. Why?
- Silk fibre made of
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number