Asked by pavankumarshee1 | 14th Aug, 2020, 08:19: AM
Chilika Lake is a brackish water lagoon, spread over the Puri, Khurda and Ganjam districts of Odisha state on the east coast of India, at the mouth of the Daya River, flowing into the Bay of Bengal, covering an area of over 1,100 km.
Answered by Akansha | 14th Aug, 2020, 01:35: PM
- What have nature of Indian Desert
- name the place from where bhramputra river turn in India.
- difference between mountain and range
- what are the possibilities of setting up factories in himalayas
- differentiate between Western ghats and eastern ghats?
- What is meant by block mountain
- The landmass sourrounded with water from all side is called
- What would be a short defination of ghat (related to western ghat and eastern ghat)?
- explain the concept of great depression
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number