Asked by adityaduhanomprakash | 28th Jul, 2010, 03:26: AM

Expert Answer:

Under organic chemistry you study carbon compounds and their chemistry like hydrocarbons, alcohols, carboxylic acids and so on.
Under inorganic chemistry you studey , compounds besides organic compounds like the properties of elements of the periodic table -chapters p block, s block, d block and f block elements.
Under Physical chemistry, you study the processes and properties and their different branches like kinetics, thermodynamics, states of matter, structure of atom, solid state, solutions etc.

Answered by  | 28th Jul, 2010, 04:32: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.