chemistry textbook NCERT solutions for chapter 10 Q10.3 (iii) answer shown on the site is wrong. theyve given a benzene ring instead of a cylcohexane please clarify
Asked by Vinod | 25th Jan, 2017, 05:40: PM
We thank you for your acute observation in highlighting the error reflected in our textbook solutions.
We have rectified the structure and given below is the correct structure for 1-Chloro-4-Ethylcyclohexane.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 25th Jan, 2017, 06:38: PM
- Uses of westrosol
- Write the structure of four bromo 4 methyl pent 2 ene
- What is Westrol and Westrosol ???
- nomenclature of organic compounds with rules and examples .
- pls solve the problem
- why alkyl halide are prepare from alcohol
- Which halogen has a tendency to form cation
- In the iupac name of m-clch2c6h4ch2c(ch3)3 we take benzene as the main chain Why? why we dont take CH2Cl as main chain? Pls answer
- Among Neopentyl chloride and isopentyl chloride, which one have high boiling point?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number