Chemistry questions for class 7 ICSE please answer all questions as first as possible when answer please inform me.
Asked by jahangirhossain848 | 22nd Oct, 2019, 09:52: PM
Conditions necessary for rusting of iron
i. Presence of air (or oxygen)
ii. Presence of water (or moisture)
Answered by Ramandeep | 24th Oct, 2019, 03:42: PM
- sodium doesn't react with water
- How iron is rusting?
- What is metal?
- Chemistry questions for class 7 ICSE of de nobili school mugma please answer all questions as first as possible when answer please inform me .pls zoom and see the question.
- What is radical ?
- Why iron forms two oxide?
- What is rusting?How to balance a equation?
- What do you understand by corrosion? Explain ways to prevent it.
- What is the function of manganese dioxide?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number