chemical reaction

Asked by Vishad | 29th Apr, 2013, 07:07: PM

Expert Answer:

The reactions in which two compounds react by an exchange of ions to form two new compounds are called double displacement reactions.
For ex:

Answered by  | 30th Apr, 2013, 10:13: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.