Asked by narwalanshul44 | 20th Dec, 2020, 06:07: PM
A process in which two or more substances react to form some other new substances with a new set of properties is called a chemical reaction.
Answered by | 21st Dec, 2020, 12:35: AM
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number