Chemical nature of chitin is...........
Asked by rjkalpeshtopper | 2nd Mar, 2021, 08:57: AM
Chitin is a hard and tough substance. It occurs widely in nature. Chemically, chitin is a polysaccharide, specifically a glycoprotein.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 2nd Mar, 2021, 11:42: AM
- What is the main function of desmosome
- what is cell sir
- which part of the cellmembrane
- define integral protein
- Properties of cell organells are not always found in molecular constand of cell organells. Jistify.
- What is the meaning of a Single Layer Non-Unit Membrane ?
- How cell is protected in aqueous solution
- An easy way to draw the fluid mosaic model of plasma membrane
- What is cytoplasmic streaming?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number