Check divisibility of 527 by 12.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
A number is divisible by 12 if it is divisible by both 3 and 4.
5 + 2 + 7 = 14, which is not divisible by 3.
Hence, 527 is not divisible by 12.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- please show the the divisibility of 2 rules
- divisible by 3
- what is meaning of divisible 2
- i want divisiblity of 11 rules with examples
- a number divisible by 7 and 3 but not by 21
- find the largest prime number required to test as a divisor to determine if the following number is a prime number. Also determine if the number is a prime number
- what is the divisibility method for 7
- i didn't understand divisibility rules can you please explain me
- cant understand concept of divisibility rule
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number