Cell wall has rigidity.Whatis the substance that give a proper shape?
Asked by Tushar Puranik | 21st Jun, 2015, 10:16: PM
Cellulose protects plant cells and gives them their shape. Cellulose makes it possible for plants and trees to grow anywhere from a few inches to hundreds of feet tall.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 22nd Jun, 2015, 08:09: AM
- Lysosomes arises from
- does every cell have chloroplasts
- Where are protein synthesis inside the cell
- where are proteins synthetic inside the cell
- Why is endoplasmic reticulum considered as a supportive framework of the cell ?
- Describe the structure and function of stomata?
- Difference between meisos and mitosis
- Can you help me to solve the match the following.
- what are Golgi apparatus I didn't understand it
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number