CCan anyone say about nuclei?
Asked by Hemchand s | 17th Jul, 2017, 09:18: PM
The atomic nucleus is the central area of the atom. It is composed of two kinds of subatomic particles: protons and neutrons. The plural form of the nucleus is known as 'nuclei'.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 18th Jul, 2017, 11:59: AM
- The total amount of heat produced by a fuel having a calorific value of 20 kJ kg 1 was found to be 50,000 joules. How much fuel was burnt? 2500 kg 250 kg 25 kg 2.5 kg
- Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
- why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
- Hii what is force
- Describe with reason if nuclear energy is renewable or non renewable
- What is Mach number?
- derive the unit of power...??? fasttttt
- What is banking of roads?
- How is the increase in demand for energy affecting our environment adversely?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number