Carbon reaction that absorb energy are called
Asked by 111589319868715 | 30th Nov, 2018, 07:34: PM
Chemical reactions that absorb energy are called endothermic reactions.
Answered by Varsha | 3rd Dec, 2018, 07:47: PM
- Equations of precipitate reaction
- What is the pH value of acid and base
- what is chemistry ?
- Give reasons for the reaction between hydrogen and chlorine is a combination reaction
- What is chemical reaction
- Give two differences between combination reactionot and displacement reaction.
- What are reactants
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number