Can you please help me in making a model related to any geometry topics in mathematics?
Asked by garimella.priyanka | 8th Nov, 2017, 07:21: PM
You could make a model on the 3 Dimensional solids you have from Surface area and Volume of any of the figures you have learnt.
You could also shown the cross-section area of the figures. So, make it in such a way where you can show the cross-sections and hence explain how each formula is obtained. From the chapters you have in your syllabus, I feel this is the best topic for a model. But most students too may pick the same. So, I suggest you do the cross sectional idea too since many may not do that. Hope this helps you.
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 9th Nov, 2017, 09:56: AM
- the line segment joining the midpoints of two sides of a triangle is parallel to the third side
- Q. 7
- M is the mid point of side PQ of a parallelogram PQRS. A line through Q parallel to PS meets SR at N and PS produced at L. Prove that (i) PL = 2QR (ii) QL = 2QN.
- State the mid point Theorem.
- Prove that the triangles formed by joining in pairs, the mid points of the three sides of a triangle are congruent to each other.
- Prove that the line drawn through the mid point of one side of a triangle, parallel to another side, intersects the third side at its mid point.
- In PQR, A, B and C are the mid points of QR, RP and PQ respectively. If the lengths of sides PQ, QR and RP are 7 cm, 8 cm and 9 cm respectively, find the perimeter of ABC.
- Prove that the triangle formed by joining the mid points of the sides of an isosceles triangle is an isosceles triangle.
- In the figure, E is the mid-point of side AD of a trapezium ABCD with AB CD. A line through E parallel to AB meets BC in F. Show that F is the mid point of BC.
- M, N and P are the mid points of AB, AC and BC respectively. If MN = 3 cm, NP = 3.5 cm and MP = 2.5 cm. Calculate BC, AB and AC.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number