can you please elaborate on Why enzymes are in active form even when there is no food in our stomach?
Asked by shahhurshil16 | 4th Aug, 2021, 06:19: PM
All the enzymes are not always active when there is no food in the stomach because their secretion and activity is initiated by the presence, smell and thought of food. While some of them remain active even in absence of food as digestion is a continuos and slow process keeps on going on in our body.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 5th Aug, 2021, 12:18: PM
- Give two reasons to explain why absorption of digested food occurs mainly in the small intestine.
- In my book it is written that "Liver gland seceretes bile juice . And bile is alkaline " so my queationus what does.it mean that bule is alkaline ??
- If ameoba entire process is carried through the body surface with the help of pseudopodia , than it must I'd termed as parasite.
- Is ameoba a have a holozoic nutrition or parasitic nutrition
- what are enzymes and digestive juices that are secreted in human digestive system write the location types and functions .
- what is hollowzoic mode of nutrition
- Which part of alimentary canal receives bile from the liver?
- what is enzym
- Do moisture and air affect corrosion?Q1. Explain the process of digestion?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number