Can you list me all Indian colleges offering B.Sc research (physics).
Asked by sourabh7jain | 30th Dec, 2016, 07:06: PM
The B.Sc course by research is not generally offered by any college. But, the following colleges have very good B.Sc (Physics) programmes:
1) St. Stephen's college, New Delhi (Offers B.Sc Hons)
2) IISC Bengaluru (Offers B.Sc research)
3) Presidency college, Chennai (B.Sc)
4) St. Xaviers college, Kolkata (B.Sc Hons)
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 31st Dec, 2016, 03:05: PM
- plz ans it sir.
- Deduce that. in a.c. circuit capacitor only current leads the alternating e.m.f by a phase angle of 90º.
- Calculate the frequency of a 5×10-6 F capacitor with 0.032 Ω reactance.
- Condenser blocks d.c. Prove.
- Prove: Average power/cycle associated with a condenser over a complete cycle is 0.
- What is Wattless Current or Idle Current?
- There are two capacitors A and B. Frequency of A is double than that of B but the capacitance is same. Find the ratio of there rectances.
- What are the advantages of a.c. over d.c.?
- What is the dimension of time constant of R-C circuit?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number