can y-3 be the remainder on division of p(y) by 3y+2 justify ur answer ??
Asked by Rida Mukadam | 24th May, 2014, 01:12: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 26th May, 2014, 11:23: AM
- What should be added to the polynomial x^3 - 2x^2 -3x -4 so, that it is completely divisible by x^2 - x
- if the two zeros of quadratic polynomial 7x²-15x-k are reciprocals of each other the value of k?
- If the polynomial 2x⁴ + x³ - 3x² +18x + 24 is divided by another polynomial x² + 3x - m and the remainder comes out to be 4x + n. Find the value of m and n respectively.
- Divide x^4 -5x+6 by x^2 -2
- Find whether 3x+2 is a factor of 3x^4+ 5x^3+ 13x-x^2 + 10
- If two of the zeroes of the polynomial f(x)=x4-4x3-20x2+104x-105 are 3+√2 and 3-√2,then use the division algorithm to find the other zeroes of f(x).
- 2x⁴+x³-14x²-15x-8 divide by x²+3x+2
- Using division algorithm find the quotient and remainder of the following: I) x³-6x²+11x-6 by x²+x+1
- if m and n are divided by 4 then 2 and 3 are respectively the remainders find the remainder when m square + n square is divided by 4
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number