Can we write CH3COOH as C2H4O2??
Asked by Latest | 15th May, 2019, 10:10: PM
Yes, we can write CH3COOH as molecular formula C2H4O2 . But usually we don't write it in this form because there may be different different compounds with same molecular formula. So to understand wheter it have acid, ester or any other functional group we write in form of CH3COOH.
Answered by Ravi | 16th May, 2019, 11:26: AM
- what is aliphatic compound?
- What is hybridisation in C2H4
- Which of the following carbocations is most stable nd why??
- 11th sum with explanation
- ANSWER nd explaim the 17th ques
- 1.how can we know that the carbon atom in hydrocarbon is sp2 or spr hybridised? 2.what is pie bond and sigma bond?
- 1. IUPAC name of BrCH2(CONH2)CHCOCH2CH3 is :
- What are the first three members of ester functional group mention its chemical formulae too
- What is the iupac name of this compound?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number