Can we take any nunber for equivalent fraction
Asked by kashvidanej05.6spicertl | 14th Oct, 2020, 05:36: PM
Because equivalent fractions can be defined as fractions with different numerators and denominators that represent
the same value or proportion of the whole.
For more understanding, please click of Equivalent Fractions.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 15th Mar, 2021, 12:31: PM
- what is diffrent in fraction and like fraction
- how to find out the LCM of 4 upon 9 and 5 upon 6? or any other fractions.
- List the following mixed fractions numbers in asending order: a-)2/34whole,1/54whole,3/74whole
- represents the following questions on number line ⅓.
- what in meaning of fraction
- 11 players are selected for a cricker team from a group of 20 players what fraction of players are selected
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number