Can we make potable water by hydrogen and oxygen ?
Asked by harshilmodi74.tl | 16th Apr, 2020, 11:20: AM
Yes, potable water can be made by using H2 and O2. But it needed a huge ammount of hydrogen. In nature, mostg of the hydrogen is not freely available. But if we have that sufficient ammount of hydrogen gas and energy then potable water can be produced.
Answered by Ravi | 17th Apr, 2020, 05:14: PM
- In ice in ice crystal nearest and second nearest atoms to water molecule respectively is
- what is territorial water ?
- reaction of hydrogen peroxide in basic medium with iron and mangenese
- Pl answer
- Density of water varies with temperature. What are its consequences?
- Please complete the reaction NaOH+ D2O= ?
- What is H20?
- Discuss the structure of water.
- Why an ice cube floats on water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number