can virus be considered as immotral?
Asked by banga71 | 7th Apr, 2017, 09:55: PM
It depends on your definition to believe virus is immortal or not.
When virus is not immortal
The cells inside the host virus may die to ageing due to senescence.
When virus is immortal
The particular example we take is the attack of cold and flu every year. Every year we are prone to flu virus because of the mutataed characteristics of antibodies present inside which pass on to a new host that is not immune to every part of the virus. So, it is like they die and again return to the body.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 9th Apr, 2017, 05:21: PM
- what is life
- apogamy means
- what is reproduction
- what is syngamy explain in simple words
- in hydra which types of reproduction occurs
- PLEASE PROVIDE A TABLE OF DIFFERENT METHODS OF VEGETATIVE PROPAGATION WITH MAIN EXAMPLES AND IMAGE ALSO
- Define: Life span
- Why is reproduction essential for organisms?
- Which type of asexual reproduction is found in Spongilla?
- Why is the offspring formed by asexual reproduction referred to as a clone?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number