can u please explain me acid bases and salt as i was absent when it was explained
Asked by dheerajsbangera7 | 10th Feb, 2018, 02:31: PM
Check these resources, it helped me :)
Answered by | 10th Feb, 2018, 03:59: PM
- A water molecule has 2 lone pair of electrons ,with one pair proton combines and make H30+ ,so is there a chance of H4O+ when another proton combines with H3O+?
- what happens when iron reacts with potassium nitrate and concentrated hcl
- lead oxide is a metallic oxide which reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce dash
- What is The basicity of hydrogen in acetic acid ?
- Why nitric acid cannot be concentrated beyond 68% by the distillation of a dilute solution of HNO3?
- why concentrated sulphuric acid is always added to water and not the water to concentrated sulphuric acid ? why the mixture gets hot?
- it is said that we should never add water to acid but then what should be done to make the acid dilute?
- ammonia is basic gas and when it reacts with sulphuric acid which is acidic in nature it produces Ammonium sulphate , but this reaction is not an example of neutralization reaction (it does not produces acid and base)?
- why is ammonia neutral to litmus?
- Nature of h2so4 in preparation of hcl
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number