can u pleas tell that how can i make a working model of ocean thermal energy ..
Asked by | 21st Sep, 2011, 12:00: AM
- Warm surface water is hot enough to boil a fluid with a low boiling point, such as ammonia.
- The gas from the boiling fluid creates enough pressure to drive a turbine that generates electricity.
- The gas is then cooled by passing it through cold water pumped up from the ocean depths.
- The gas condenses back into a liquid that can be used again.
- The water is returned to the deep ocean.
Answered by | 22nd Sep, 2011, 09:13: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number