Can u explain me the difference between micro organism and microbes.
Asked by Raunak Sunil | 25th Aug, 2014, 09:28: PM
Microorganisms and microbes are synonymous terms used to denote microscopic organisms that cannot be seen with naked eyes and require a microscope for their observation.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 26th Aug, 2014, 11:15: AM
- Which of the following is multicellular
- Name two unicellular organisms.
- What is microorganisms
- Give some objective questions of this chapter
- what are microorganism
- what is microorganisms
- examples of micro organisms
- microbes that can be used to make antibiotics such as penicillin are
- how is vaccine helpful to prevent the occurrence of diseases
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number