can u explain me in detail what magnitude?
Asked by hmhomkar | 24th Apr, 2018, 01:35: PM
Magnitude is absolute value of any quantity without considering its sign + and -
For example: If Force ( F )= - 20 N (in vector form) , then negative sign denotes the direction of force. But the magnitude of the force in this case is 20 N
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Apr, 2018, 03:03: PM
- Does it mean that the net force on an object is zero if the two forces acting on it in opposite directions are equal? please answer for these question
- name different types of forces.
- what is Newton?
- Unit of force
- Why does a drop of water stick to the surface of glass
- Compare with oil and watet, oil is a denser medium or watet is a denser medium?why?
- What are contact forces?
- Is muscular force a type of contact force?
- Why the soles of the shoes have grooves?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number