can someone give me the answer to why hens are characterised for good meat etc?
Asked by gautham.sreenivas | 14th Sep, 2014, 07:58: PM
The hens are the female animal: chicken or broilers that are reared for good meat. Due to some characteristics and care in poultry farming, they give good meat like-
(i) Hens (chicken) feed consists primarily of corn and soybean meal with the addition of essential vitamins and minerals, so the meat will be tender and good for consumption.
(ii) They are young and have not reached sexual maturity.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Sep, 2014, 08:26: AM
- state 2 differences between egg, layers and broilers
- What is capture fishing?
- what is fish culturerling
- What step involved in animal husbandry
- which one boiler or layer matuare earlier?
- What are difference between layers and boilers
- What is the problem with composite fish culture
- What are apiaries ?
- "More intensive fish farming can be done in composite fish culture systems." What is meant by composite fish culture systems?
- "Ways have now been worked out to breed these fishes in ponds using hormonal simulation." What is meant by hormonal simulation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number