can leavening agents replace microbes in a dish?
why are microorganisms reffered to as cleaning crew & nutrient replenishers
Asked by yuvrajcelly | 3rd Jul, 2020, 01:50: PM
Leavening agent, substance causing expansion of doughs and batters by the release of gases within such mixtures, producing baked products with porous structure. Such agents include air, steam, baking powder, and baking soda. They can replace the microorganisms to some extent.
Microorganisms act as cleansing agents of the ecosystem. They clean the debris and act as decomposers.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Jul, 2020, 07:33: PM
- Name two unicellular organisms.
- What is microorganisms
- Give some objective questions of this chapter
- what are microorganism
- what is microorganisms
- examples of micro organisms
- microbes that can be used to make antibiotics such as penicillin are
- how is vaccine helpful to prevent the occurrence of diseases
- How vaccines work?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number