can a quadrilateral ABCD be a parelellogram if ab=dc=8cm,ad=4cm and bc=4.4cm
Asked by Omkar | 18th Jun, 2014, 05:35: PM
Properties Of Parallelograms:
1) Opposite sides are equal.
2) Opposite angles are equal.
3) Diagonals bisect one another.
A quadrilateral ABCD cannot be a parallelogram.
In a parallelogram, opposite sides are equal; but here, AD ≠BC.
Answered by Anuja Salunke | 19th Jun, 2014, 09:28: AM
- How many diagonals does a triangle have?
- the angles of a quadrilateral are in ratio 2:5:7:4.Find the measure of all the angles of the quadrilateral.
- Two of the angles of a quadrilateral are 75° and 105° . If the other two angles are equal , find the measure of the other two angles.
- In the adjacent figure, ABCD is a parallelogram and line segments AE and CF bisect the angles A and C respectively. Show that AE||CF.
- Find the value of x if x,(2x + 13°),(3x+10°) and ( x-6°) are all the angles of a quadrilateral
- two adjacent angles of पैरेललोग्राम हैव इक्वल मेजर फाइंड द मेजर ऑफ इच ऑफ द एंगल ऑफ द पैरेललोग्राम
- ABCD Is a square. Its diagonals AC and BD intersect each other at O. Find the measure of angle CAD and angle DBC.
- Find the dimensions of a rectangle if its perimeter is 100 cm and its length is 20cm more than its breadth
- trapezium prblem
- If all the angles of a quadrilateral are equal, what kind of quadrilateral can it be?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number